Online Certificate Program
The ETM Graduate Certificate Program allows students to complete shorter professional blocks of coursework relevant to their specific needs. Rather than completing all the course requirements for an ETM master’s degree, students may take four courses (12-credit hours) in specialized areas. A certificate is awarded upon completion of these courses. Course credits earned for a certificate may also apply to a master’s degree in the ETM Program or other graduate degree programs. A student may earn more than one certificate and may work on the certificate and master’s program concurrently.
Eight graduate certificates are available in the Engineering and Technology Management program.
Specialized Certificate Areas
- Project Management
- Six Sigma Quality Management
- Manufacturing Leadership
- Constraints Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Systems Engineering Management
- Construction Project Management
- Facilities Management (Construction Management focus)
Certificate Program Requirements
- Students must have a bachelor's degree, 3.0 undergraduate GPA, a personal statement and resume.
- Students must be admitted to the WSU Graduate School and have the background necessary to take graduate-level coursework in the technical area of specialization.
- Students must successfully complete four courses (12 credit hours) for each certificate. (A maximum of 12-credit hours can be transferred to the ETM graduate program, if a student decides to pursue an ETM master’s degree. Note: Applying for admission to the ETM Certificate Program does not automatically result in admission to the ETM Masters Degree Program.)
- Students in the ETM Master’s Degree Program may take courses that qualify for a certificate. They may also apply to the Certificate Program, if they wish to receive a certificate they have earned.
- Students must apply to WSU’ Graduate School to receive their certificates. Students need to complete an application form and pay a $25 (US) fee. Forms and deadlines can be found here.
Certificate Classes: See individual certificates above.